Tuesday, March 18, 2008

our first home

Life is full of great things to be happy about. Our happy moment yesterday was selling our first home filled with five years of some of our funnest memories... like riding on the tractor with Dad, playing in the Bradford pear leaves in the front yard, and working hard on many home projects. We'll miss it but we are enjoying our new home with the extra space and longer driveway to ride our bikes on.

11 comments:

Brian said...

Way to go setting up your blog. Looks nice and congratulations on the new house.

Wilde Mom said...

Looks great. Cute name. Now I'm expecting to see pictures of your kids and know more about what is going on at the Cheney home and how you can "smile all the while" through it all.:)

Jenn Knight said...

Please keep it up- I love it already. :) Good to hear from you again, Moo.

Jennie said...

Is this all we are going to get or what? Keep it coming.

Michael/Cynthia said...

I keep checking back for a new post. How about that new house. Or some photos of those cute kids?? A blog can't just have one post!!! :-)

Jenn Knight said...

Moo-UPDATE!!

Molly said...

Hey Michelle! We miss you guys! Julia talks about Savannah a lot still. Come visit our blog, I'll be frequenting yours now that I found you!

Peggy Snow Cahill said...

Hey Michelle, it's Peggy Cahill, found your blog link at Jenn-Lee's site...your blog looks great, and the picture of your family is so beautiful! I'll be checking in to see it grow! I miss you being my visiting teacher, getting to see you and those sweet babies! *hugs*
Peggy

Audrey said...

hi michelle,
just found you through the tatro's blog. :) hope you guys are well. check us out whenever @ noahgammon.com

Michael/Cynthia said...

Yeah! A new post. TJ looks great, a very TJ thing to do! The kids look so grown up! Thanks for posting!

Tiffanyrose said...

Nice TJ