YEA!!!! You're starting to post stuff now! Your kids are so freakin cute. that trip to the beach sounds wonderful. Looking forward to seeing more updates!
Michelle!! Hi, old roomie!! It's been forever! I just got back in touch with Jennie and followed the link to your blog! Look at your cute family!!! Tell TJ hi!
I'm so glad my kids aren't the only ones who do this! LOL! I went to San Diego to visit my sister a few months ago and I've got tons of pictures of Eddison doing the same thing! His eyes were red and streaming tears (from rubbing his eyes with his sand covered hands), but he was still trying to shovel it into his mouth! Thank goodness Jack has grown out of that phase. :) Joleigh is SO cute! I know I say it all the time, but I love her hair! I can't wait to have a girl someday and be able to just let it grow instead of cutting the beautiful curls!!! (Speaking of which Eddie is starting to look like Richard Simmons so it's about time for a trim. :)
oh my goodness she is absolutely adorable! She reminds me of Valerianes daughter Denali when she was little. It was great to see the other week. Love your blog.Hope to see you guys again soon!!!
Hi Michelle, I came across your blog on a link from Molly's and it was great to see some of the latest of your family. The kids are so big! We have a blog too at blogspot called mattsteph3kids so visit anytime. Take care and hi to the whole family from me and Matt.
it all started in middle school when my name went from michelle to mooshell to moosh to moo... absolutely nothing to do with me looking like a cow, promise
6 comments:
CUTE!!! Maybe she thought she was going to get something different!
YEA!!!! You're starting to post stuff now! Your kids are so freakin cute. that trip to the beach sounds wonderful. Looking forward to seeing more updates!
Michelle!! Hi, old roomie!! It's been forever! I just got back in touch with Jennie and followed the link to your blog! Look at your cute family!!! Tell TJ hi!
4boysandme.blogspot.com
I'm so glad my kids aren't the only ones who do this! LOL! I went to San Diego to visit my sister a few months ago and I've got tons of pictures of Eddison doing the same thing! His eyes were red and streaming tears (from rubbing his eyes with his sand covered hands), but he was still trying to shovel it into his mouth! Thank goodness Jack has grown out of that phase. :) Joleigh is SO cute! I know I say it all the time, but I love her hair! I can't wait to have a girl someday and be able to just let it grow instead of cutting the beautiful curls!!! (Speaking of which Eddie is starting to look like Richard Simmons so it's about time for a trim. :)
oh my goodness she is absolutely adorable! She reminds me of Valerianes daughter Denali when she was little. It was great to see the other week. Love your blog.Hope to see you guys again soon!!!
Hi Michelle, I came across your blog on a link from Molly's and it was great to see some of the latest of your family. The kids are so big! We have a blog too at blogspot called mattsteph3kids so visit anytime. Take care and hi to the whole family from me and Matt.
Post a Comment